When I pulled into the Visitor Center parking lot and looked out at the Independence Temple Lot, I felt the spirit witness to me of the holiness of this land. I am truly blessed to be from Independence and to have the Restored Gospel in my life. Independence is one of three missions piloting a media compaign all throughout the Kansas City metro area. We've seen the billboards all over the city and heard the radio and tv commercials. They even have new business cards instead of pass along cards that direct everyone to the newly designed mormon.org. This media compaign is inspired! I join my prayers and faith with the members and missionaries of the metro area that this effort will prove fruitful!
Dear Maggie: Thanks for sharing your hopes, dreams and testimony of the Restored Gospel. I'm glad you noticed the media campaign while you were here in May. And it was great seeing you in August, too! Work hard, study productively & continue to share the Gospel. Oh, and keep your eyes open for Prince Charming -- I know he's out there! Mom
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SWEET MAGGIE! YOU ARE 24 TODAY! I WILL NEVER FORGET THE DAY YOU WERE BORN! I WAS THERE, THE FIRST TO SEE YOU AFTER THE DOCTOR FINALLY PULLED YOU OUT. YOU WERE ALL BRUISED UP FROM THE HARD JOURNEY. AND WE WILL NEVER FORGET THE EVENTS OF 9-11 SIX YEARS AGO. TODAY WE CELEBRATE YOU, ALONG WITH ALL THE HEROS WHO HAVE GIVEN THEIR LIVES! MOM
3 comments:
Yea VC!!!!!!! I'm jealous...I haven't seen the visitor center since it's been re-done.
Dear Maggie: Thanks for sharing your hopes, dreams and testimony of the Restored Gospel. I'm glad you noticed the media campaign while you were here in May. And it was great seeing you in August, too! Work hard, study productively & continue to share the Gospel. Oh, and keep your eyes open for Prince Charming -- I know he's out there! Mom
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SWEET MAGGIE! YOU ARE 24 TODAY! I WILL NEVER FORGET THE DAY YOU WERE BORN! I WAS THERE, THE FIRST TO SEE YOU AFTER THE DOCTOR FINALLY PULLED YOU OUT. YOU WERE ALL BRUISED UP FROM THE HARD JOURNEY. AND WE WILL NEVER FORGET THE EVENTS OF 9-11 SIX YEARS AGO. TODAY WE CELEBRATE YOU, ALONG WITH ALL THE HEROS WHO HAVE GIVEN THEIR LIVES! MOM
Post a Comment