One year anniversary...
Today, June 2nd, I've been home from my mission exactly one year! CRAZY! I can't believe how fast time has gone by! I cherish my memories and lasting relationships I've formed from serving in the OCM!
Today, June 2nd, I've been home from my mission exactly one year! CRAZY! I can't believe how fast time has gone by! I cherish my memories and lasting relationships I've formed from serving in the OCM!
2 comments:
Maggie! I am so glad that we have spent so much of your past year home as roommates! I love you a lot!
Congrats on a year out! Time flies doesn't it. About the webpage... i am proud to say that this last one (which I am sticking with) I did myself. All the others I found at blogger templates .com I kept loosing things i set up though so I took a stab at desiging one myself. Not bad for not knowing what the heck i am doing though!!!Your pictures of you and Adrianne are great... it is nice to be able to keep intouch and I hope it isn't ever weird for ya... it isn't for me!
Post a Comment