Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I've been tagged!!!

ok you've all seen this done before....so I'm going to share 6 quirky things about me that perhaps you never knew.

1) I have a 30 before 30 list
I totally recommend this to everyone! It's a fun way to think about things you want to accomplish within a given amount of time. I'm totally goal oriented so I know I will do everything in my power to accomplish these things.

Here are a few I've already accomplished 1) go to BYU 2) study abroad to Paris 3) go on a mission 4) go to New York City 5) take bookbinding

Here is a look at a few more I have yet to accomplish 1) run a marathon 2) get a Master's degree 3) grow and keep an herb garden 4) shake hands with the Prophet 5) work in a major art museum

2) I think it is socially inappropriate to (ahem) "go number 2" in a public restroom. enough said.

3) I don't have a problem with nudity in art.

ART being the keyword. And my future children will probably be used to seeing nudity in art at a young age and won't think it's weird until they start having friends over.

4) I have a self-diagnosed "condition" where I have a problem of pulling out my eyebrow hairs and eyelashes.
I'm also addicted to plucking my eyebrows. I know this is gross and I'm sorry I made you read it, but it actually is a problem, so if anyone has any tips or information that could help me get over this, I would greatly appreciated it.

5) I like to have messy hair.
I always have since I was a little girl, just ask my dad. He didn't like it.

6) I memorize things by visual pattern.
I couldn't tell you the numbers of someone's phone number unless I had a key pad to look at the pattern my finger makes when I dial, but who dials numbers anymore anyway? I also use these patterns to memorize the department codes at work and for code entry locks and for how long I've been running on a trail and stuff like that.

ok so you all know a few more things about me. I don't have enough friends who blog who haven't done this already so if you want to do it, go for it!

3 comments:

The Wettstein Family said...

You are so awesome! I actually have a friend who would (ahem) go number 2 only in public restrooms in case (ahem) something was a little too big and got clogged, then he/she could just run away. Aghhhh!!!

Sheryl said...

Mags...you posted this forever ago and i'm just getting around to reading it. I read some interesting things about you. I should tell you i am concerned about the eyelash pulling out disease you have. I think its great that you always have nice eyebrows so I dont mind you being obsessed with plucking them, but the eyelash thing, yeah you should go talk to someone. On the first floor of the Wilk you can get free counseling. p.s. don't ask me how I know that :)

Sheryl said...

still waiting for you to update your blog...i'm gonna facebook you in a minute so you'll get the hint :)