Wednesday, February 06, 2008

WHAT THE HECK!

So there's no such thing as a free lunch right? Today I was reminded of that TWICE.

I'm walking down the hall at the Wilk and this kid is waving a really cute t-shirt at me and saying, "Free t-shirt!" The shirt is blue and says in white letters, "Cosmo is my hero!" Well we all know that he is the HOTTEST mascot around and so therefore my hero. I stop to ask what I have to do to get the shirt. The kid says I have to text 20 friends about the gymnastics meet. I decided to spare my friends the text and sacrificed the t-shirt :(

NEXT...I see this facebook quiz that tells you what Friends character you are most like. I'm at work and have nothing else to do so I take the quiz. (Totally stupid...I couldn't answer most of the questions because I don't sleep around.) I submit my quiz and TADA! It won't let me see my results until I ask 20 friends to add the application to their facebook account. ANNOYING! I ignore those application requests so, again, I spared 20 friends from getting a solicitation from me.

We all know I'm Rachel anyway.

4 comments:

IzeOfLight said...

I get frustrated by those things, too! I'm not an applications-on-Facebook girl either, so I hear you!

And I'm totally Monica.

Sheryl said...

Hahaha...yeah my mom just "won" a cruise and either a Mercedes, BMW, Porche or $40,000 in cash...yeah right. There's ALWAYS a catch.

p.s. thanks for the comment. My friends husband nearly chewed me out, but if i'm going to dish it. I gotta take it ;-)

Jordan said...

Maggie, help! I love the "new look "
of your blog. Help me make mine look cute!

Julie said...

haha I love you Maggie! Thanks, I don't feel cute most days, just fat! :) HOw are things for you?