Monday, July 14, 2008

Memory Tag!

This is a fun tag that allows me to share with all my friends meaningful memories we've had together! I think it looks fun!

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

Thanks guys!

10 comments:

Mare said...

One of my favorite memories of my time with you was in the winter when I stayed over night cause the weather was bad and your house was so close to my school. It ended up that all the schools were closed and we just sat around talking and watching movies all day. It was so nice to hang out and feel like a had a sister. Even though you didn't end up my sister I still love you like you were! You are just amazing!

Alisa said...

Oh Mags...I have tons of awesome memories with you!! Hmmm....daily hot chocolate stops, daily s'mores, when I got us SO lost for your first dinner appointment, definitely "1225". Ah, I love thinking back to those good old mission days!! Most recently a memory I have with you is when you invited me to your sisters house for Memorial Day BBQ....a memory I still think about because it meant so much to me!

Jordan said...

WoW! Where do I start? You know my favorite...Maggie on her 4th or 5th birthday party announces out of the blue to all her little friends around the kitchen table that "green apples give you diarrhea."

Kristen said...

Maggie...what I remember about you was you were so shy when you would come visit Grandma Leak. I remember a lot of Bremen...I think he was a little hyper. And of course Jordan and I were closer in age.

Sheryl said...

I personally love talking to you on the phone whenever it is. I just love your voice. Its sooo sweet.

HJolley said...

i remember the time we went to a dance together freshman year at BYU, and it was really a lame dance and we just hung and talked. SO FUN! you are always a great person to talk to.

The Wettstein Family said...

Maggs!! Where do I begin!?! How about the letter you wrote me years and years ago, before I could even read (I know I couldn't read because I remember Beth read it to me, and I assume Jordan helped you write the letter), anyway, you talked about your mom being pregnant with Adrianne, and you said, "My mom has really big boobs!" I still remember how funny that was!! I also really loved visiting your family in MO all those years ago, we played with sidewalk chalk, caught lightening bugs, went to World's of Fun. It was one of the funnest trips I'd ever been on because of you! Love you!

Amalie said...

my clearest memory of you was when we were roommates and you were so excited to study abroad in france. all i could think was wow that probably costs a lot of money. then i had the opportunity to go to paris for three days this year and all I could think was, I wish I joined maggie!

powerhouse said...

I have a million memories of you from the mish but the one that sticks out is riding the train into downtown Cleveland on a p-day and touring the city and going shopping. I miss those days too!!!

IzeOfLight said...

I love all the comments because I can so *hear* you saying these classic lines, Maggie!

I have so many favorite Maggie moments, but the one sticking out most right now is when I was at your apartment after church one Sunday, and we were both wearing black and green. I said something like, "Hey, we're having a black and green day!" And you're like, "Yeah!"

Then a few minutes later you were like, "Oh, you're wearing black and green, too--how cool!"

=)

There's so many stories, really, but I know I can count on something funny or interesting or sweet or cool whenever I'm around you. Love ya!