Thursday, August 14, 2008

My newest obsession is the blog titled: Frolic

I can't tell you enough how wonderful everything is that she features and she updates it daily. It brings joy to my life!

I'm so in love with this wallpaper I could scream. I never thought I'd say the words "love" and "wallpaper" in the same sentence!

Today I also bought for $2.50 a piece two gloriously gaudy gold decorative frames. I'm excited to decorate my room with them. Sorry I don't have a picture of them. I can't wait to take the Framing class here at the MOA so that one day I can make my own sickeningly gaudy gold frames.
I guess you could say those are my two most recent obsessions.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the link! I love that wallpaper too. I am happy you like the blog. That makes me happy:)

Erin said...

Um, did you know that I also love wallpaper? I think maybe you and I were always meant to be friends, Maggie. You must check out the wallpaper at wandrlust.com and osborneandlittle.com. I love it. And I fully plan on using flocked wallpaper in my babies' room when I have one.

The Wettstein Family said...

That is a cool blog! Thanks! I've never been much in to decorating, so I know who to call when I buy my mansion, right?