The same day I posted this I was talking to the girl who recently bought my housing contract from me. I told her I was moving up the street to a new apartment. She said, "I thought I was moving into that apartment..." Turns out we had been talking to two different roommates and both of them agreed to let us move in. So Lillian and I decided to share the room. I would have loved to live with a friend, but though she and I are pretty different, she is kind and respectful so I think it will be nice living with her.
Dear friends,
Starting August 23, I will be needing a roommate. I thought I'd start spreading the word among people I know (and like!) in hopes that one of you might want to be my roomie! or know someone as equally cool. So do you need an excuse to move to DC? Want to help a sista out? Think you'll be here and want to find an affordable and nice apartment to live in? Think about it!
It will be a shared large room with a 1/2 bath. There are two separate closets and two windows. There is another bathroom with a shower and bathtub that will be shared by 4 girls. It has a spacious living room, dining area, and kitchen. There is also a balcony that looks out to the woods behind the apartment.
It is just down the street from the Parkside complex's clubhouse, awesome pool, and tennis courts. The metro stop is about a 12 min walk. The complex houses MANY LDS YSA in the WDC 2nd ward.
The shared room will be $400 a month with an extra $30 for cable and internet. Utilities are included!
Let me know if you are interested.
Friday, July 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Kelsey Rudd just told me to look at your post. I'm moving to DC beginning of August, living with my aunt, looking for a place to move in soon thereafter... so this is basically perfect. Plus I'm pretty sure I remember meeting you at least a couple times and you are cool. Email me? Sarah.Carlsruh@gmail.com
Maggie! How are you? I'm so impressed by you living in DC and being so far away! I hope your doing so good. I missed the cousins bbq and I'm so sad. We will have to plan one for the next time you are out this way. Love you girl!
Post a Comment