Sunday, October 24, 2010

Lately

I bought:

I baked:

I carved:

I want:



I invited:

I loved:

I coordinated:

I gazed:



4 comments:

Jaclyn said...

That was a fun post. I love reading about your life. So glad you were able to have lunch with Aunt Wendy, she really is the nicest person on EARTH. But everything she said about you is true. You are incredible, you are beautiful, you are doing great things with your life and you will get everything you want in life because you're MAGGIE and you're incredible. I really enjoyed the post you wrote a few weeks ago about only posting the exciting things in life, but really life is boring and normal. That is exactly how I feel about my life and it was nice to know that other people feel that same way. I love and adore you and think you're WONDERFUL. Keep up the great posts.

Ruthie said...

You do so much! The pumpkin is so cute! I also love the boots. Perfect!

Shan said...

I love this post! And are those brown boots different than the ones we saw in the store? Thanks for hanging out with me in Georgetown!

Lauren said...

I loved:

this post!

Seriously, I thought it was charming and clever!