Saturday, December 17, 2011

I'm back!


Guys.
All I can say right now is that I survived my first semester of grad school. I enjoyed my two classes and learned SO MUCH. I feel like I am on the right track and am constantly amazed at the blessings that have come into my life in 2011. I'm excited for my two classes for next semester: Museums and Technology and an art history seminar on major art exhibitions in modern American Art. Gonna be AWESOME.

I'm TOTALLY in the Christmas Spirit now. Just downloaded some amazing free Christmas playlists, got candles and hot chocolate to warm me, finished trimming the tree, caught up on Gossip Girl and watched a Christmas movie, now polishing the nails and planning tomorrow's Relief Society lesson.

Got BIG plans for the semester break which includes but is not limited to: getting some art framed/ hung on the walls, trip to NYC to see the 5th Ave windows and do some shopping, mending/dry cleaning my wardrobe, cooking/eating, cleaning/decorating my house, enjoying a simple Christmas with Bremen, working out, and going to New Orleans for work

Guess what. I couldn't get my car to start all day and my friend Matt and I tried everything we could think of and then finally he asked me if I had gas in it...uh....I didn't know, probably not, I haven't driven it much lately, mind has been on complete finals overload, can't explain it. So I put some in and voila. it started. I am ridiculous.

No comments: