Thursday, April 12, 2012


I think I'd make a really good girlfriend.

I feel like the past 6 years of my life I have really developed into...me. I have a lot of interests and excitement for getting out and doing awesome stuff. 
Orioles game? Of course!
Hike the Billy Goat Trail? Fun!
Lock ourselves away in the Rothko room? um. yes.

The problem is that most of this stuff is done with besties, brothers, or by myself. Except the Rothko room. 
That happened on a date. He's married now.

I guess you could say I'm looking for a boyfriend. And I think I'm qualified.
I also think he'd be getting a pretty good deal out it.

Right now I have 2 tickets to see The Artist
2 tickets to see my beautiful friend sing in the National Philharmonic
and a shared backseat on a road trip to South Carolina

Any takers?




6 comments:

Camille said...

I agree- you are fantastic beyond belief, and any guy should count their lucky stars to even be in your peripheral vision

Amalie said...

Plus you're gorgeous! Don't forget that one.

Kim and Layne said...

I concur. You are pretty amazing, and have done a lot of amazing things.

Kelli Burton said...

girl. you got everything a guy could want.

I love how you posted this on your blog. I hope some cutie responds to this advertisement :)

Ruthie said...

You are so the chick in that picture... admiring the Rothko. Love it! I echo all the above stated comments on your intellect, beauty and over all awesomeness. Je t'aime ma chere!

Yándary Chatwin said...

Ditto on all of the above. Also, tell me more about this SC trip. :) Sounds exciting, and I love me a good adventure!