Monday, July 09, 2012

Back to the Grind

1st session of summer school really took it out of me. I was in two-hour classes Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. It was a bit ambitious of me and maybe I wasn't able to juggle everything as well as I needed. I got an A- in both classes and I am kind of bummed about that, because I feel like I should have gotten As. Especially at the end I just didn't have anything left to give. Well it's over and I had a few days off to break from school AND work.
Here's a taste of my summer so far:


Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket
Throw in a regionally crippling storm, a national holiday, and a week off work and that about covers it!

Sometimes I get down on life, but when I look at these pictures I remember how great my life is. I have the best of friends and the most glorious opportunities.

1 comment:

Ruthie said...

I love these pictures! They make me miss you more than I already do! Can't wait to catch up on Friday night! Your work ethic amazes me! Thanks for being an inspiration Mags!