I had a hard time finding motivation to exfoliate in the month of April. I knew I would be moving at the end of May because my lease was ending. I was mentally preparing to move to an adorable apartment in Glover Park with some awesome friends. My room would have been tiny, and I would have had to get a twin size bed, but I would have had an awesome closet with tons of storage. I wanted to prepare for the move by exfoliating some stuff I've had forever. I had a weak pile forming all month. Then, late in the month, I accepted a new position at the BYU Museum of Art. Total change of plans! When facing an impending Uhaul and trek across the Plains, one finds exfoliation motivation real fast.
1. 7 Scarves - Donate
2. 3 Beanies - Donate
3. 2 Hats - Donate
4. 4 Undershirts/Camis - Donate
5. Shopping Bag - Recycle
6. Papers - Recycle
7. Chik-fil-a Sauce :) - Trash
8. Old Cassette Adapter - Trash
9. Old Tights - Trash
10. Sweater Blazer - Donate
Thursday, May 21, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment