Monday, April 21, 2008

Here's my 'Devil Wears Prada Bangs' ...I kind of like 'em!


Here I am looking FIERCE!


Just chillin...


I'm feeling happy and peaceful in this pic because I found out I got A's on 5 out of 6 of the papers I turned in at the end of the semester! My Northern Baroque teacher even asked if I could print off a clean copy for her to keep for her own use! (I promise I'm not bragging! I'm just as shocked and relieved as any of you are!)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
nickel... said...

Your hair looks super super hot! I LOVE them on you. And congrats on your papers! I remember cramming to get all the papers in at the end of the semester and you are just happy they are done let alone a shining example the teacher wants to keep! Nice!

What is your major? Its sounding like art history no?

Mare said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the bangs. I am totally jealous! I wish mine looked as good!You look beautiful!

Jordan said...

Lookin CHIC, Sista! UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM-HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!
Anyway, great job on the A's. Incredible- you worked so hard! Hope to get the SIBS together again soon! I love laughing with you guys!

Jordan

Matt, Rachel, Madden and Halle said...

LOVE the bangs!

Kim and Layne said...

Love the hair!!!

AdrianneJayne said...

Girl! You got that Devil Wears Prada attitude goin on too! You totally have to right to brag about all kinds of paper success! You go girl! Mmmmmmmmmmm Hmmmmmmmmmm!

HJolley said...

LOVE the bangs and want my own!