Sunday, September 07, 2008

Jonah and the whale

Today I went to my good friend Jessie's baby shower. She's cooking up a cute little boy and his name is Jonah. I thought about Jonah in the Bible and decided that this little Jonah can really relate to what Bible Jonah went through. They're both sitting around in a belly. So I made him this little onesie.
The other girls made super cute onesies too! There are several cute little whale themed ones as well as some cool artsy ones that only Jessie and her little museum posse could appreciate!


4 comments:

IzeOfLight said...

You MADE that?! That is the cutest thing--I love it! Look at you and all your talent!

Erin said...

I'm glad you took pics, they look so cute all hanging up!

Katie said...

You are too funny! Love it!

jes said...

I just wanted to remind you that your onesie got the biggest smile from Joe! How's that for a self esteem booster.