Tuesday, September 30, 2008

making me smile...

baby harrison

bremen+suzanne

washington d.c. (as in me living there starting jan 09!)

Red Rhinos!

golden hour

the "countdown"

Fall leaves

Mission reunion

sleeping over in Bountiful

general conference

graduating in april

this look (want those boots now!)

weekends

5-O and ranked #8!

sleeping

peanut m&ms

HELLO TEMPLE IN KANSAS CITY! ONLY BEEN WAITING FOR THIS DAY MY WHOLE LIFE!

lowering gas prices

6 comments:

Alisa said...

amen to all of that!

The Wettstein Family said...

WOW!! Does your face hurt from all that smiling?!

AdrianneJayne said...

Uuuuuhhh Hhuuuuhhh, girlfrrrrriend!

I LOVE baby Harrison!
and B and S

and the countdown

and #8....

aND errrathang else!

Megan said...

Maggie!!! I've MISSED you! Just so you know, I think you could totally pull off that look, boots and all. SO Parisian!

Come visit me! My blog is karlandmegan.blogspot.com. Love you!

:) Megan

Megan said...

Mags--what size are your feet? I have a pair of brown boots like that that might not fit anymore (pregnancy = bigger feet = painful goodbyes to all your old shoes). tell me what size you are on my blog, and I'll mail them to you if you're a match! I got them from Nordstrom's and they're still in super good shape. :)

Megan said...

So sad...my boots are an 8. I wear an 8.5 or a 9 now. But if you wore an 8.5, they'd be yours!!! :)