and my sister tagged me. So...
Four shows I like to watch...
1. Gossip Girl
2. The Bachelor
3. The Biggest Loser
4. My life as Liz (will there be another season?)
Four things I'm passionate about...
1. Art/Design/Museums/Art Events
2.Good Food
3. Enjoying my surroundings
4. the Gospel
Four phrases I say a lot...
1. Girlfriend! (#s 1-3 when I'm with my sisters)
2. Honey, Hush
3.mmmmhmmm
4.This one popped out the other day, "Yeah Kirtland!"
Four things I have learned from the past...
1.trite but true: If at first you don't succeed, try try again.
2. I am a fast learner
3. Ask for what you want
4. What works for one doesn't always work for everyone else
Four places I want to go...
1.That walk along the Seine past Notre Dame Cathedral
2.See a play in London
3.The Prado
4.The Rijksmuseum
Four things I did yesterday...
1. used dry shampoo
2. was reminded by the scriptures that all things shall work together for my good
3. ate ribs and plantains with Sheryl and Madre
4. realized the really unfortunate tax situation I'm in
Four things I'm looking forward to...
1. Utah~ May 20-23 (getting hair done, pedicure, cafe rio, meeting baby mac, meeting baby O, holly's wedding, wonderful friends and family, j dawgs...in no particular order)
2. Memorial Weekend trip to Newport, RI with three other deeply fabulous ladies (beach, mansions, art, food) and def wearing this t-shirt while I'm there.
3. New nephew McClellan
4. Chocolate (after the wedding. I have a Malley's chocolate bunny, mini cadbury eggs, and peanut butter M&Ms waiting for me)
Four things I love about spring
1. How the trees take turn blossoming, so each week is something new and beautiful
2.Warm sun on my skin
3. Easter and celebrating Christ
4. General Conference
Four things on my wish list...
1. To be giddy in love
2. a permanent position at my work
3. Grad School
4. A home of my own
Four people to tag...
1. Melanie Steimle
2.BeckBee
3. Joyge
4. Ashley Burton!
Monday, April 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I have NEVER been tagged in one of these things! I'm so excited! Thanks Mags!
Post a Comment