Saturday, March 26, 2011

It really is madness

I would like to annoyingly yet deservedly brag on yet another venue that I am leading my ward's March Madness bracket tourney. Like by a lot. Not really, but compared to some, yes, by a lot.

also,

I think it is also important to note that my top three best looking uniforms are still in the running in this year's MM tournament.

Did you SEE those hot kentucky jerseys beat Ohio State last night?? I did. Seriously, best fitting jerseys in the NCAA.

As you keep watching, look for the amazing KU font to win this thing (and thereby make me the winner of the bracket tourney). But first, can those hot UK jerseys hold off the classy east coast argyle of UNC? Tough question.

Uh...am I reminding anyone of Clairee Belcher's football uniform color commentary in Steel Magnolias? "But I love the top - such a vibrant purple. Bob, would you call this color "grape" or "aubergine'?" 

No comments: