Anyone want to explain Twitter to me? What is # and @? I never wanted to join before, but I feel like it is starting to become the #1 way to connect with, not friends and family - thanx texting, blogs, email, and FB- but with businesses and companies. For example, a member of my bishopric got the New York Times to correct a blunder in an article about Young Single Adults in the Church. All he did was @ them and they got right on it. I would love to contribute some ideas to certain companies but you have to be on twitter.
Is it worth it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm thinking of joining myself! ask Barrett - he's the twitter guru
I wish I had a good answer for you. My boss asked me to get on it for work, to follow some folks in our industry. So I did that, but then happened to perchance follow the top NBA writers, bloggers, team beat writers, etc. Okay, so it's not all basketball news for me, but marketing gurus, and now brands I just like to follow (Express, Chipotle, my favorite food truck in the area, Entrepreneur, BYU, Marriott School, favorite TV writers, some actors/actresses) . . . it's kind of cool for news and things you're interested in! I've never tweeted, but I really like using it as sort of a customized news channel without any news I DON'T want.
I second the previous comment. Tyler loves it. He keeps up on church news, business stuff, politics, sports, etc. etc. I'm thinking about getting one too just to be alerted with news that I am interested in. It's pretty much your own customized news feed.
don't do it.
Post a Comment