Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Goodness to come


Lots of goodness coming your way soon on mm (my maggie)

here's a sneak peak of what I've been up to lately.


guys. I've been all over the place. Here are some things to look for soon:
*shoes you this day goodness
*birthday extravaganzas
*weekend shenanigans 
*sincere thank yous
*a debriefing, self-criticism, deeper look and behind the scenes of the lesson I taught in Relief Society last Sunday. I have a lot I want to express.
*sharing with you all an exciting opportunity coming up in October and a concept I truly support and want to share with my friends (not General Conference, though all those same things apply there)
*one mortifying experience, followed by a slightly redeeming experience.

feel free to share mm with your friends and family who might want to take a peak at what I share here.



No comments: