How do you get through your workout?
This is me:
Don't stop till you get to the next minute.
Once I get there:
Don't stop till this song is over
Then don't stop till you reached 2 miles.
Don't stop till you reach 300 calories.
Don't stop till those boys are done getting water.
Don't stop until the commercials are over.
Don't stop till you're done reading this article.
Don't stop till the person next to you stops.
Then start all over.
I think I've tried everything. What do you guys do?
Friday, November 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It's so much easier if I have an awesome playlist, or am watching a really good show on TV (if you're in a gym). They both distract me. But I also play mind games like you. Don't stop until the next tree. Don't stop until I pass those hot guys, etc. :)
Post a Comment