Wednesday, February 22, 2012

1954

Can you even get enough of this photograph? Precious and Priceless.
This is my grandmother, Marilyn Beesley Goodrich playing with her first born, Roselyn...my mother.
1954 at a park in the San Francisco area.
Get a load of a) the bathing suit (still her favorite color!)
b) the pearls
c) those legs
Rock on Grandma!

and don't forget the adorableness of little Rosie!

7 comments:

Megan said...

That is the best thing I've seen all day. Way to go, Grandma! Nice stems! And that suit is to DIE for! Especially with the pearls. You have some classy ladies in your family, Maggie!

Ruthie said...

This picture is awesomeness! How lovely! The color of the bathing ruit is just incredible! I bet Betty Draper would wear something like that! I also love your mom's name!

Kelli Burton said...

love this. you and your grams have a lot in common.

Joslyn said...

Oh. my. goodness. I LOVE that you posted this pic...I haven't ever seen it before! I NEVER go to the pool without my pearls! Who goes there really to SWIM anyway ;) haha. LOVE YOU MAGGIE

Endless Days and Northern Nights said...

I'm just upset I didn't inherit the legs. Grrr.

kristen said...

love this photo and love your blog! hope you're doing well! xo Kristen

AGK said...

Love this picture! :)