There's a shadow hanging over this day in DC, knowing that our Congress can't get its act together and good people are missing out on work. There won't be a quick fix, either. But we still enjoy many freedoms and one I wish not to take for granted is the ability to travel. The next three weekends I'll be traveling up and down the East Coast.
This weekend I'm heading to upstate New York to see the fall foliage, visit family members, and feel the Spirit at the Sacred Grove and other LDS church history sites. I'll be listening to this moody October playlist the whole way up! There might be a stop at FLW's Fallingwater. I'm hoping to catch some scenery like this!
The next weekend trips include Baltimore and the Outer Banks, NC. Sometimes you just have to not worry so much about school and work and take advantage of opportunities as they come.
Playlist can be heard here
And FYI one song wasn't available on Spotify so I'm including a YouTube video of it:


No comments:
Post a Comment