Sunday, September 29, 2013
10 Things Monthly Challenge: September
Here is yet another installment of the "10 Things Monthly Challenge," where I get rid of 10 things every month. This has been really healthy for me. Its great to have an excuse to get rid of something. Otherwise, I'd probably not be actively looking for things that I have that I don't need or want and I would keep dilly-dallying my decisions. I recommend this challenge to everyone.
1. Old shoes from high school. Love 'em, but they are broken--trash
2. Shoe box--recycle
3. Contact lens cases--donate
4.Glade freshener and oils--donate
5. Book--donate**
6. Book--donate
7. Sunglasses...fairly new and probably my most favorite I've ever had and fell apart too easily--recycle
8. Frame--donate
9. Book--donate**
10. Box--recycle
Anyone want any of the books? They are all good.
**Ok so I just realized I posted two of these books in July...but I did it as a batch of three. So I'm counting the Titanic book in that group as July #2 (I gave it and a Titanic DVD to my mom this month). So I'm keeping those other two books for my September list.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I would love the books! I'll be up in DC in 2 weeks or so and can get them from you!!
You got it Ashley! Plus, This will be an excuse to finally see you.
Post a Comment