It's Monday, and I'm back from two weeks of vacation and three consecutive trips. It feels good to be back and to get my life back in order! Guess what? I'm moving to a new apartment in the Palisades, which is a beautiful, quiet neighborhood along the Potomac a little northwest from Georgetown. It's been overwhelming to think about packing up my life in Tenleytown, but luckily I've been slowly getting rid of stuff all along. I don't have too many choices to make about what to keep and what to get rid of, because I've been doing it all along. Here's what I'm getting rid of in September:
1. Printer - donate
2. Jewelry box - recycle
3-5. Jewelry - donate
6. Shoes - trash
7. Shoes - donate
8. Yoga ball and accessories - donate
9. Shoes - donate
10. Shoes - trash
It feels so good to get rid of these items that have just been taking up space. October might be a doozy if I decide to get rid of a lot more stuff during the move.
Can't wait to share pics of my new place.
Monday, September 29, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Maggie! #9 shoes - what size? I love them! Also - do you have roommates at your new place? My friend in the DC 2nd ward has a roommate who is getting married, so I know she needs to find a new place to live. Let me know!
Those shoes are size 9. Let me know if you want them!
Yes, there are two of us at my new place. She should be able to find some housing options on the DC2 google group listserv.
sad! I'm a size 10- i'm sure you already got rid of them though. Just saw your reply comment today! Thanks though!
Post a Comment