I'm a little late for October, but here are some songs that come to mind this time of year. This playlist starts out a little wild to gear up for Halloween parties and ends with some ethereal, nostalgic stuff that for me evokes walks through misty wooded paths. I just moved to a new place that is a couple blocks from the Potomac, and I can't wait to get use of the Capital Crescent Trail and the C&O Canal tow path. Hopefully I'll experience plenty of the brooding, damp October weather, along with the crisp, sunny, spectacular fall foliage. I can't decide which I love more.
This October marks the My Maggie Playlist 3-year anniversary! Here are links to 2012 and 2013. I'm still obsessed with last year's.
Don't forget to listen to this month's playlist in order! The first song is at the link below. It's my favorite right now.
http://grooveshark.com/s/Ladykiller/3iaTX8?src=5
Then this song is number 4 on the list.
http://youtu.be/547l8I9qaf4
The rest are on this fab Spotify playlist.
No comments:
Post a Comment