My friends are talking about their "funeral word" right now--the one word everyone would agree matches you perfectly as they look at your life. I've thought a lot about it, and the word that keeps coming to my mind is Beautiful. I don't mean I'm beautiful. I mean my life is beautiful. I seek beauty everyday and I have a knack for finding it. Though I'm single, I still do amazing things daily, weekly, and monthly. Luckily for my friends (and often brother), they get to experience it with me. My life is about living beautifully and making the best of everyday, but always keeping room to invite in more love.
Wednesday, February 04, 2015
My Maggie February
February began with snowy walks through Central Park and banana pudding at Magnolia Bakery and continues with long drives (listening to this playlist) and dress-up parties to the heart's content. There's lots and lots to be grateful for, especially good friends, but man, life would be so good to have a little more love in it!
My friends are talking about their "funeral word" right now--the one word everyone would agree matches you perfectly as they look at your life. I've thought a lot about it, and the word that keeps coming to my mind is Beautiful. I don't mean I'm beautiful. I mean my life is beautiful. I seek beauty everyday and I have a knack for finding it. Though I'm single, I still do amazing things daily, weekly, and monthly. Luckily for my friends (and often brother), they get to experience it with me. My life is about living beautifully and making the best of everyday, but always keeping room to invite in more love.
My friends are talking about their "funeral word" right now--the one word everyone would agree matches you perfectly as they look at your life. I've thought a lot about it, and the word that keeps coming to my mind is Beautiful. I don't mean I'm beautiful. I mean my life is beautiful. I seek beauty everyday and I have a knack for finding it. Though I'm single, I still do amazing things daily, weekly, and monthly. Luckily for my friends (and often brother), they get to experience it with me. My life is about living beautifully and making the best of everyday, but always keeping room to invite in more love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment