Saturday, January 24, 2015
10 Things Monthly Challenge: January
I mentioned last month that for 2015 I'll focus on purging one area of my house each month. This allows me to dig a little deeper and get rid of stuff that is taking up too much space. For January, I focused on my bathroom closet. I only have one shelf, and it is too crowded. I'm throwing away bulky things I always thought I would use but never will. Plus, I threw in some Christmas stuff.
1. Christmas cards - recycle
2. Christmas decorations - trash
3. Soap - trash
4. Mouth wash - trash
5. Gloves - donate
6. Cosmetic stuff I don't want - trash
7. Henna paste - trash
8. Nail Polish - donate
9. Facial cleanser - trash
10. (Not pictured) hand weights - gave to a friend
Today is Saturday, and I'm determined to go through my clothing storage and get rid of the 30 extra workout t-shirts I have, et cetera. And finalize my winter wardrobe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment