It's a new soundtrack; I could dance to this beat forevermore!
In the words of Taylor, I'm welcoming in 2015 with some fresh beats and inspiring lyrics. This playlist brightens my mood and perspective, which is really helping me right now.
There's also a great mixture of beautiful, ethereal winter poetry in some of these songs that is just so pleasant to listen to during my snowy morning commute. How about this?
Oh the trees without their leaves tap each other in the cold breeze. It's an ominous sound when bones clacked twigs fall to the ground.
This is a month of fresh starts for me. Starting my half marathon training. Fresh winter snow outside my window. Some people cry when they take their Christmas decorations down. I enjoy it. Put everything away, give the floor a good sweep and have a fresh start in your living room. In fact, listen to this playlist while you do it!
My theme for 2015 comes from a song included on this playlist. Any guesses? I'll post about that soon.
Happy New Year!
No comments:
Post a Comment