1) My Met bag! Guys, I love this bag. It might be kind of silly that I use it as a purse, but from the day I bought it at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York City, I haven't been able to put it down! I feel like it describes me as a person. Plus, I truly hope to work at the Met someday.
2) Bath and Body Works Magnolia Blossom. I LOVE this scent. I wear it when I want to feel pretty and feminine. Adrianne introduced it to me. Sadly, (doesn't even begin to accurately describe it) the scent has been discontinued by the powers that be at BB and W. June 2nd is the beginning of the Semi Annual sale and sometimes they bring out discontinued items. I plan to stock up.
3) Burt Bees Lip balm. LOVE IT. I usually get the stick version, however. It tingles on the lips and makes my lips so smooth. It's all natural as well.
4) My InfraShine. Girls, this thing has changed my life. It heats up in 5 seconds and glosses through my hair so easily, leaving an ultra straight and shiny 'do. It also can create curls and waves. My hairdresser got this for me at the wholesale price, which was still just under $100 dollars. I KNOW! Expensive. I know. But it comes with a warranty and came recommended over Chi or any other flat iron. I truly don't have time to use it more than once or twice a week, but it sure is great when I get to use it!
5) Elizabeth Arden's Green Tea perfume. This item has stuck with me the longest out of any of the rest of these. This has been my signature scent since High School. The scent is so fresh and herbal and energizing. It's not really a sweet smell, just a fresh, mouth-watering, clean scent. I LOVE IT! I even broke down and bought a bottle while I was a missionary because I missed it so much! Here's the trick though. I only buy it at T.J. Max. It's usually under $20, and for some reason it's always there!
ok I really want to know about everyone! But I'm going to start by tagging the following 5 people:
1) Emily Bohman
2) Adrianne
3) Sheryl
4) Jordan
5) Diana W.
So now it's your turn! Post your 5 fav items and then tag 5 more people. Pictures aren't necessary but add to the fun!
2) Bath and Body Works Magnolia Blossom. I LOVE this scent. I wear it when I want to feel pretty and feminine. Adrianne introduced it to me. Sadly, (doesn't even begin to accurately describe it) the scent has been discontinued by the powers that be at BB and W. June 2nd is the beginning of the Semi Annual sale and sometimes they bring out discontinued items. I plan to stock up.
3) Burt Bees Lip balm. LOVE IT. I usually get the stick version, however. It tingles on the lips and makes my lips so smooth. It's all natural as well.
4) My InfraShine. Girls, this thing has changed my life. It heats up in 5 seconds and glosses through my hair so easily, leaving an ultra straight and shiny 'do. It also can create curls and waves. My hairdresser got this for me at the wholesale price, which was still just under $100 dollars. I KNOW! Expensive. I know. But it comes with a warranty and came recommended over Chi or any other flat iron. I truly don't have time to use it more than once or twice a week, but it sure is great when I get to use it!
5) Elizabeth Arden's Green Tea perfume. This item has stuck with me the longest out of any of the rest of these. This has been my signature scent since High School. The scent is so fresh and herbal and energizing. It's not really a sweet smell, just a fresh, mouth-watering, clean scent. I LOVE IT! I even broke down and bought a bottle while I was a missionary because I missed it so much! Here's the trick though. I only buy it at T.J. Max. It's usually under $20, and for some reason it's always there!
ok I really want to know about everyone! But I'm going to start by tagging the following 5 people:
1) Emily Bohman
2) Adrianne
3) Sheryl
4) Jordan
5) Diana W.
So now it's your turn! Post your 5 fav items and then tag 5 more people. Pictures aren't necessary but add to the fun!
5 comments:
Oh so fun to catch up on your blog. I loved your story about work and how eerie it was that no one was there. Kind of like my first trip to Des Moines. I'll tell you about it sometime. I'll get going on that tag! Thanks!! Hope to see you soon! Loves!
Girlfriend! I already started a "My Favs" post! I just never finished or posted it! FunnAy! I'm excited, and I'm thinking hard about what I want to share!
Great job on the flat iron!!! That is my favorite to use. They are expensive and even more so for those who don't get it wholesale but SO WORTH IT! Most people are cheap and buy one for 40 50 tops but end up having to buy one every couple years. This will last forever and does such an amazing job. Anyways thanks for listening to me rant on and on!
ok ok ok! I updated TWICE.. but I'm still working on my favorite things because I want it to be PERFECT! yayy!
Great post...look for mine in a couple of days. gotta think!
Post a Comment