AHH, I'm so jealous you're working on the Steinhilber exhibit. It's things like that I miss. I love you new hairstyle and congrats on all the internship offers. You'll do great. Jane
What is this? This is such a fun piece. Can you imagine what my boys would do with that? Are they real balloons? Give more details!
Best day(s) ever? I would have to think so. Shame he's taken.
oh beautiful. the art, i mean! him, too. lucky girl!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
AHH, I'm so jealous you're working on the Steinhilber exhibit. It's things like that I miss. I love you new hairstyle and congrats on all the internship offers. You'll do great. Jane
What is this? This is such a fun piece. Can you imagine what my boys would do with that? Are they real balloons? Give more details!
Best day(s) ever? I would have to think so. Shame he's taken.
oh beautiful. the art, i mean! him, too. lucky girl!!!
Post a Comment