Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Get Ready for Some Big Changes!

2009 is my lucky #

Hey Everyone! Sorry its been awhile. Our family has some big changes taking place right now! In the next three days Adrianne will be getting married and I will be moving to Washington DC. I'm so ready to get away from BYU for awhile. Don't forget to check out my blog! I plan to update it frequently!

Here's to a new year and to a new life!

6 comments:

The Wettstein Family said...

Congratulations and good luck!! See ya Friday!

IJ y JD's Mami said...

CONGRAZT GURLY GURLY !! Im so happy you will be geting this great opportunity to be in Washington DC .. HAVE FUN AND GOOD LUCK !! we'll miss ya!!

Sheryl said...

yes! i'm so excited to have you close to me again!

Kristen said...

Good Luck Maggie. I look forward to seeing all of your adventures through your blog. Take lots of photos. I love D.C.
Kristen

Erin said...

Please please update frequently! I'm not going to have any adventures next semester, so I need to live vicariously through yours! I'm very excited for you!

Endless Days and Northern Nights said...

WAHOO MAGGIE! I'm so excited for you. You are seriously so freaking cool. I love being related to you! See you TOMORROW!