Hi.
I just wanted to provide evidence that I'm HERE and I'm loving my internship and my lunch breaks on the mall and at the National Gallery. I feel like I haven't had much time to do all that much out in the city, but I'm still getting adjusted here. Don't worry I'll get out there. I went to Georgetown tonight which. was. awesome. If anyone comes out here to visit, you might just get to spend more time with me at the museums and at Georgetown than at any of those boring old political buildings. Georgetown feels like you're wandering around on the cobblestone streets of old London with cool bookshops, galleries, and bistros. There's lots of great shopping too. I haven't been out to see the university yet, (which, ahem, I applied to yesterday...) but I'm sure I'll love that and everything else just as much.
Don't I just BELONG here?
What more could I ask for?
oh yeah, I held a Picasso sculpture in my cute little white gloved hand today.
1 comment:
You and your amazing self DOOOO belong there! It suits you so well! Keep us updated! You are so cool.
Post a Comment