Actually my blog is driving me crazy right now. I increased the size of my Main Wrapper in HTML template. For my pictures I insert the html code from the images in my photobucket account. I can't control the size they come out and wish I could figure out how! The horizontal pics are getting cut off and I don't know how that random one is smaller than the rest. Still figuring this out!
4 comments:
So beautiful, I think I might be catching the fever too. D.C. in the fall is incredible. Glad you're there to enjoy it.
Beautiful!! How did you post photos that big? I love it
Actually my blog is driving me crazy right now. I increased the size of my Main Wrapper in HTML template. For my pictures I insert the html code from the images in my photobucket account. I can't control the size they come out and wish I could figure out how! The horizontal pics are getting cut off and I don't know how that random one is smaller than the rest. Still figuring this out!
you're a babe
Post a Comment