Monday, November 29, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving and Boston adventures

My homemade apple cider!
 Turkey rolls that I made from Lindstew Foodies. (Lindsey, don't laugh at how these turned out! Not as good as yours, but as you can see, we literally ate them in the car on the way to Boston.)

 Beautiful Salem, Massachusetts
 11.26.10 
standing outside the House of Seven Gables


 This is the home and property of Rebecca Nurse, one of the accused and executed victims of the Salem Witchcraft Hysteria. Kinda creepy but very beautiful and peaceful.

 Boston!

 We ate dinner in the restaurant at the top of the Prudential Building. So fun!





 Dream come true





 Ralph Waldo Emerson's grave site. One of the most beautiful things I've ever seen.



 11.27.10
Fall at Walden Pond 
 OMG. Sound Bites.









I now have a Harvard T-shirt!
Go Holyokes! or whatever.

5 comments:

Stew and Lindsey Campbell said...

I LIKE your turkey rolls, they're skinny! ;) They look like they didn't rise much, hu? I'm glad you tried them out! Looks like you're having SO much fun!! Miss you!

Lindsey (& Stew)

Valerie said...

This looks amazing!! I TOTALLY want to go to Boston now. Well, I just want to go everywhere you took pictures. Awesome.

Megan said...

You have no idea how RABIDLY JEALOUS of you I am right now!!! Favorite authors! Favorite historical sites! Favorite east-coast city! NOT FAIR!!!

I actually applied to Harvard my senior year of HS--they sent me an application after the SATs. Sadly, I didn't get in--the alumnus I interviewed with said I'd applied too late to have any hope (stupid SAT II schedule). Good thing I also applied to BYU, eh? It was a near-fatal blow to my pride and self-esteem, but oh, how thankful I was to have gone to BYU. Harvard can suck it.

(Oh, who am I kidding? I would have run down my own grandmother to have gone there!! Stupid Harvard.)

Kelli Burton said...

you saw so much!
fading fall is glorious.

Shan said...

You were right where my dad grew up! Man, I should have gone. Beautiful pics!