It was a beautiful cold, sunny, winter day. The best kind of winter day.
Bremen and I both thought all the little figurines in the Cat Lady apartment were ridiculous, so I made us a cat lady figurine nativity. It stars a blue and pink matching Joseph and Mary, a white kitty drinking milk as Jesus, a huge goofy rabbit as the angel, a scorpion for a stable animal, and an Indian man riding an elephant represents the shepherd.
Our presents!
Our delicious Christmas groceries. I LOVE FRENCH FOOD! That chocolate cereal is the best in the entire world. I think Bremen and I bought maybe 5 boxes on the trip. Later that morning we went to a boulangerie and bought two of the most delicious baguettes I've ever tasted.
These pics were our view from our apartment window.
Hot.
We were lazy on Christmas Day and spent most of the daylight hours listening to Christmas music, eating, and working on this puzzle. We went out that night to a neighborhood Italian restaurant and had pizza and pasta.

3 comments:
haha Love the nativity! I'm sure you're Christmas was wonderful. Miss you Maggie!
I like the way you celebrate Christmas
Holy cow, I LOVE that cereal! Remember how'd we'd buy it and snack on it?? Sigh, yum. I hope you brought some home :)
Post a Comment