Thursday, January 20, 2011

conversations with a 5 year old.

Yes I'm one of those Aunts who posts funny conversations with her nephews:

Most of them are with Trevan (age 5)

The other day he was eating a snack in a ziplock bag and kept saying, "Mmmm! Want some?" 
"Are they salty or sweet?" I asked. (I couldn't tell by looking)
He stared at me blankly and after a few seconds of silence he said, "Good."

I tried to explain to Trevan that I live far away, kind of by the ocean and where President Obama lives. He asked incredulously, "The OBAMADABLE SNOWMAN?"

He loves his baby brother and he can be alone in a room with him and I'll overhear Trevan saying out loud, "I would die for Carsten." and "I love Carsten so much."

I can't remember what happened but a few nights ago I was babysitting and we were eating dinner and Trevan and Cameron had me cracking up so hard I could only put my head down on the table and shake with laughter. Wish I could remember what was so funny!

1 comment:

AdrianneJayne said...

YOU'RE STRESSING ME OUT!