Getting there was rough, but the second I came above ground from the metro stop in the neighborhood where we'd be staying I was in love. Christmas decor, little shops and restaurants, and adorable architecture. That night we explored and had our favorite meal of the entire trip. I had an open face ham and goat cheese sandwich with salad and Bremen had gnocchi (best I've ever tasted).
Tuesday, January 11, 2011
Paris Day 1
Getting there was rough, but the second I came above ground from the metro stop in the neighborhood where we'd be staying I was in love. Christmas decor, little shops and restaurants, and adorable architecture. That night we explored and had our favorite meal of the entire trip. I had an open face ham and goat cheese sandwich with salad and Bremen had gnocchi (best I've ever tasted).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Is that what those weird little larvae looking things are? Gnocchi?
that's so great that you got to spend christmas in paris!!! remember how it was there that we both met? i miss that city. i wish to move back there someday. at least for a bit.
Post a Comment