I've been wanting to post about my trip to the other Washington to see these fine people for months! I'm so grateful I got to go spend a week with the Harrison family. Shortly after my visit they found out they'd be moving away from the Seattle area to Minneapolis (and I think they're moving there as I speak) so I'm glad I got to spend time with them there.

They live in Lacey, not far from Olympia. While I was there, late January, the weather was great and the sky was clear most days! I got to see a lot of the mountains, which is what I longed for.
I especially loved getting to hang out with this guy for the second time in his and my lives
Of course we went to Seattle and enjoyed an afternoon seeing the sights...it was a first for me and something I've wanted to do my whole life! Can't wait to go back sometime with other Seattle friends.
Alisa and Owen were sweet enough to let me get my art fix.
We went on a pretty walk and looked at all the moss growing on everything.
And took a trip up the west side of the Sound. Such beautiful scenery.
It was such a lovely trip. I got to hang out with Ryan quite a bit, Alisa showed off her amazing cooking skills, watched some BYU basketball, got to meet Alisa and Ryan's friends, watched some movies, worked out at their gym..."Alisa I'm kind of mad at you right now." I almost forgot that throughout all of this I could hardly walk or move because of an unfortunate experience at a certain gym class. Alisa you know what I'm talking about.



No comments:
Post a Comment