Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Sometimes you get to spend 2 months with people you love and do things you love like:

install exhibitions

girls nights


enjoy beautiful Utah
Photobucket

Explore cute vintage shops


pretend like he's yours

take trips to the MOA with tons of family members

go to Sundance Film Festival

Go to the Symphony

Watch TONS of basketball (go #11!)


Adore nature's beauty

Appreciate history



Fulfill a dream

5 comments:

Ruthie said...

Love the pic from the vintage shop. Love it!

Shan said...

I'm still so jealous you got to go to the Spiral Jetty! Totally one of my dreams too!

CS said...

omgosh - the Smithson swirly thing- I saw a slide about that today in a lecture. Cool!!

Kelsey said...

I'm with Shan, so jealous you went to the Spiral Jetty! I'm kicking myself for not ever going when I was in Utah. Sigh. Oh, and jealous you went to the MOA. I miss it.

Jordan said...

You really did a lot of cool things while you were here!!!