Friday, August 12, 2011

Dear Adrianne,

1) Congratulations on your real graduation today!
2) I'm sorry I couldn't be there at your fake graduation back in April or your real graduation today.
3) I'm glad I was there for your high school graduation!
4) I can't believe you are old enough to be a college grad.
5) You are a terribly hard worker and I know everything will always work out because of that.
6) You make life fun!
7) I'm really glad you called out your internship supervisor when she wrote a letter of recommendation for "Adrianna" aka you.
8) I think it's great that you found a niche in recreation management
9) I'm so happy for you that you got to marry just jed
10) Maybe you should think about giving Mom a grandchild so she will stop announcing the births of llamas and horses on her farm to the entire family.
11) I really hope you can come visit me in DC. There is a lot I want to show you.
12) I'm sorry I never call you Penny.

1 comment:

Rachel@ A Little Bit of Ray said...

Kay, I love #10 :)