Thursday, August 25, 2011

update

Fiascos update:

oh did you hear we had an earthquake? My first ever and I was OUTSIDE when it happened. FREAKY.

oh and a hurricane is coming. My first. RUINING all my plans for a girls' beach getaway at my friend's family beach house.

I got my bag back! And for some reason there was a Sports Illustrated magazine stuffed in there. Cool.

My violin never ACTUALLY left the building. Just some sketchy moving around and putting in other places. NOT COOL. String is still broken. Gotta get it fixed SOON!

Got my car back! I hate paying for car maintenance but I always feel good when I know my car is in tiptop shape. The mechanic shared all of his conspiracy theories about how it wasn't actually an earthquake but some CIA/nuclear power plant top secret initiatives.

************************************************************************************

Today was kind of my first day of school! We had orientation today. I feel good about that! CLASSES START ON MONDAY! My life as I know it will change. Not as much free time.

I bought some new shoes! To be featured soon on Shoes You This Day!






2 comments:

Jaclyn said...

After a week like you had it sure feels good when things start to fall back into place. I'm glad you're safe and sound after that earthquake. Was anything at your work or home damaged? Good luck with school. It will be difficult but WELL worth it. Try to enjoy it when you can, it's only for a season. We love you.

Shan said...

So glad things are going better! And it was good to catch up. sorry that Irene is ruining all your plans! Good luck with the school year though. And I'm excited to see your new shoes. :)