2) Bremen came down to DC with me on Saturday. Late Saturday night he realized he forgot his dress pants for church. His Sunday morning fiascos are his own story to tell.
3) I was pulled out of Sunday School to be informed that several people had witnessed a woman walk out of the building with my violin. Oh and the G string snapped.
3) I barely missed my Monday morning bus.
4) My library book (textbook for a class that starts next week was recalled so I guess I have to be a big girl and actually buy a used copy of the textbook)
4) I called Lost and Found at Union Station and no one had seen my green bag.
5) My car went to the shop because the check engine light is on. In my opinion there is nothing wrong with my car, because it runs well and has never failed an inspection, but the light won't go off and I need it to go off so I can get inspected for DC. The guy told me the computer diagnostics is going to cost me several hundred dollars in just time intensive labor. I guess because there are a lot of things to check.
6) I barely missed my evening bus.
7) I called Lost and Found again and was put of hold a million times and told they would call me back a million times then was told that the person who was supposed to take my bag to Lost and Found didn't do it and no one has heard from him.
8) I haven't worn deodorant in 3 days.
If you don't listen to this you'll be sorry.
3 comments:
All I can say is no fun at all! Love ya! :) I REALLY hope they find your bag!!!
Oh Mags, we all have those weeks where NOTHING goes right and the world seems to poop on you every chance you get. I"m sorry it's your week to get pooped on. I hope they find your bag, I hope your car is ok and I hope you find a random $20 on the way home from work. Keep smiling, you'll get through this.
Oh, though very entertaining, I have empathy with your fiascos, and even more...This American Life is like my second religion! I love it! Fun blog Maggie!
Post a Comment