Friday, September 07, 2012

prepcouple
Happy Weekend!
Tomorrow's a big night for me. 
Stay tuned for gossip about this fall's biggest back to school party happening at my house!

Let's make some magic happen shall we?

If you are reading this and in the DC area, consider yourself invited. 
Just dress preppy and be ready to dance!

6 comments:

Megan said...

Maggie, you're too cool. So when do we hear about your HS reunion?!

Camille said...

One of my fave photossssss.
So exciiited for tomorrowwwwww!!
Collar popped, boat shoe laces tied, headband on.

Shan said...

So sad I'm missing this! But know I love you dear! Have a smashing good time!

Rachel Smith said...

Maggs, you are amazing! Love ya and best of luck with school this year!

AdrianneJayne said...

Wish I could have been there. Bremen says it was really classy and fun!

Ruthie said...

I had so much fun!!!! What a blast! You looked divine! I love ya Mags!