Tuesday, September 18, 2012

YOLO 2012

YOLO 2012. It all started with a special email invitation from two of the chillest girls I know: April and Kelli. I didn't hesitate for a second. A lake house at Lake Anna with a house full of buddies? YES!

Once plans were solidified, YOLO 2012 was born.

 Photobucket Photobucket
      Special thanks to Stacie for driving down and for taking this pic!
Photobucket Photobucket
         Here's the amazing house, called the Glass House.        Since we were the first car to arrive, we had a little trouble figuring out how to get in, but Stephen is actually a pretty skilled lock buster.
Photobucket Photobucket
                   Here's the view of our lake access
Photobucket Photobucket
                        Our PEEPS!
Photobucket Photobucket
                   Ruth, Kelli, me!                        Brian, Kelli, Austin
Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket
              We became BFFs with the little Branch down there. We drove through Mineral, VA, the epicenter of the earthquake we had about a year ago.
Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

          This is most of us. We had a ton of fun. I had two favorite moments: Morning Fleetwood Mac jam session. Imagine a kitchen full of people harmonizing and finding makeshift instruments.
     And a prank we pulled on the people downstairs watching a movie. This involved a golf cart, flashing lights, and window banging. Oh and fleeing the scene.

2 comments:

Kelli Burton said...

so glad you were there Mags!

that weekend was the perfect, perfect way to end the summer and start september.

Ruthie said...

What a wonderful time! Mags, you made the trip extra fun for me and I am so glad I got to spend some quality time together! Memories were made! YOLO 2013? Looking forward to it!