Monday, October 15, 2012

Accessory Sale


DC area friends,
I've decided to downsize and sell a few of my accessories that need good homes! See below. Write a comment if you want to buy something.

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
This bag is super cute and brand new.
It will spice up your outfit this fall for sure.
$20



PhotobucketPhotobucket
Reversible handbag. Japanese print on one side, denim on the other. Pocket and velcro closure. Will fit your scriptures perfectly.
$5


Photobucket                                           
Woven straw handbag. I've used this for potted plants before.
$2


Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


All Jewelery $2 each

5 comments:

Liann said...

I'd love the red necklace and the long chain with the "diamond." Should we exchange at church?

Maggie said...

Liann- GREAT! Both of those necklaces are brand new and have never been worn. I won't be at church this Sunday but we could exchange the following Sunday or sometime this week.

Ruthie said...

You photographed and displayed your treasures in such a lovely way!!!! I love your style Mags!

AGK said...

Ohh, can I take the circle silver earrings? :)

Maggie said...

Alicia~ The silver earrings are yours!