Tuesday, October 02, 2012

My Maggie October Playlist



My Maggie October

Friends,
I die for playlists. Whenever friends post them, I immediately look up every song and notice which ones I already have and which I don't, which ones I like and which ones I wouldn't have chosen.

I have been really inspired by a few bloggers who post monthly playlists. You've got to check out these ones: Hip Hip Gin Gin, Lars, Note to Self. I've decided to throw in my two cents. My playlist was inspired partially by those listed above, but I decided to make my playlist entirely out of music I already had. It is also inspired by my mood, the secrets of my heart, the weather, and the season. Not to mention it's my one chance to dust off the creepy stuff!

Here's to October! I hope we have many more foggy, misty days to come.

Listen to playlist here: My Maggie October

Photo via

1 comment:

Camille said...

I do the same thing when other people post playlists! I especially love when I stumble across a playlist that inspired an author while writing a book I enjoyed.
Also, loving that picture of the dog!!!