Sunday, March 24, 2013

10 Things Monthly Challenge: March

 photo b6452f0b-6da9-4395-aafd-cb74dbbb11ee_zps0a67c7cc.jpg


My 10 Things Monthly Challenge is still going strong. While I haven't gotten the guts to deal with shoes and clothes just yet, I am slowing making a dent in my bookshelf and desk drawers. I advised my mom to leave some extra space in her suitcase when she comes to visit me in April because I want her to take a look at my giveaway pile and take whatever she wants. Read about my January and February 10 Things here and here. Here's what I'm getting rid of this month:

1. Old magazines ( I already went through and ripped out cute pages and folded them into envelopes)
2. Old dried up gold paint pot
3. Empty box
4. Empty box
5. Worn out hair rubberbands
6. Empty box
7. Empty box
8. Christmas card
9. Bookmark
10. Old J.Crew catalogues (Also a great source for homemade envelopes!)


No comments: