Here are my 10 things I'm getting rid of in February. You can read about my 10 Things Monthly challenge here. The challenge is already forcing me to have a minimalist mindset. The past few weeks I've thought, "Sweet! I can get rid of that in February." The key to this challenge is that I'm not just saving up things I would normally throw away. I'm still throwing away obvious trash, empty things, etc., but these are things that for some crazy reason I've been hanging on to. Usually, it's because it has sentimental value, it's just been building up, or because I think I'm going to use it later. I still have SO MUCH to go through, but at least I've started.
1. 50 million contact cases - donate
2. Non-important tax papers - recycle
3. cosmetic box - recycle
4. hair roller boxes - recycle
5. Kate Spade bag - recycle
6. Old toiletries - trash
7. Dried up marker - trash
8. Tights - give
9. Catalog - recycle
10. Box - give

4 comments:
How do i have such a cool sister? Where are my cool genes? I think you stole the remaining ones from mom's womb. NOT FAIR!
Adrianne, you're funny.
I LOVE that you are doing this, and documenting it. one of my favorite things in life: purging all junk!!
can't wait to see your minimalist ways emerge.
Maggie, you're so inspiring! I may have to steal this idea... I miss having you in my life! Let's catch up soon!
Post a Comment