Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Makeover before and after...

BEFORE


AFTER

It's really curly in this picture but it's still long. I love long hair so I'll still be growing it out as long as I can. In a few weeks I'm thinking about cutting bangs that go across my forehead. What do you think?


Anne Hathaway was my inspiration in The Devil Wears Prada. So do you think I should do it?

4 comments:

Sheryl said...

yes! i love it! and i'm rooting for the bangs! just do it...hair grows!

AdrianneJayne said...

Totally! Looove it! Last night was f-u-n!

Becca said...

Mags! I love the makeover! It fits you very well! I wish I could see it in person....

Becs

Jaclyn said...

If you're as beautiful as Maggie it doesn't matter how you cut your hair. In my next life I want to be as tall and beautiful as YOU. The descriptions of your aunts/uncles was great. Now we need to just get your grandpa to start to update his blog and we'll be in business (drop some hints next time you see him).