Ok so the awkwardness of randomly calling up a guy, reminding him of who you are, and stumbling out a super vague invitation in which you couldn't tell him exactly what you would do or what time or even who would be there and basically hanging up as soon as he got the words "ok" out of his mouth (true story, I'm not exaggerating!), turned out to be a really great night!
We had a taco salad dinner, got ice cream and then played this really fun x-box game called "American Idol" that is kind of like a kareeoke challenge. We had to sing into these microphones and were scored based on if you could hit the right words and the right pitch. It was so fun because we all sounded so terrible but just went crazy!
Sorry the makeover pictures are still in the works!
Monday, March 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I like it! i'm excited for the pics!
p.s. I remember all of my lunch dates, but they didn't do many any good, hahaha! i hope you have better luck!
Post a Comment